This fitness blog is designed with busy people in mind. For so many reasons, it is important to make fitness a priority,
but not everyone feels as though they can incorporate it into a packed schedule. Here, you will find ways to lead a healthy
lifestyle, despite being busy.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Power of Running Shoes


Keeping motivated can be one of the greatest challenges in maintaining a fitness plan. There’s nothing worse than knowing you need to get moving and start exercising, yet you can’t seem to peel yourself off the couch. This post is dedicated to my favourite way to combat this: wear your running shoes!

When I am not at work, I am almost always wearing running shoes. I have one pair for indoors and another for outdoors. This way I can always have a pair on without wearing dirty shoes in the house.

Wearing running shoes around the house keeps me on my feet and raring to go; rarely do I even sit down when I am wearing them. It’s when I am not wearing my running shoes that I sometimes find it difficult to get my chores done, let alone get outside for a run.

My suggestion to you is to wear your running shoes throughout the day (when you can). You will feel more energized to keep active throughout the day, and hopefully more motivated to fit in your daily exercise routine.

1 comment: