This fitness blog is designed with busy people in mind. For so many reasons, it is important to make fitness a priority,
but not everyone feels as though they can incorporate it into a packed schedule. Here, you will find ways to lead a healthy
lifestyle, despite being busy.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Get Strolling

If you’re considering walking for exercise, as I suggested in my last post, you are going to need a really good jogging stroller (if you’re going to bring a child along).

A good jogging stroller makes a big difference. You should not have to struggle with your stroller in any way while you are walking. Struggling with your stroller will make walking irritating, and may discourage you from continuing a regular walking routine. I can testify to that.

When I finally decided to spend the money on a jogging stroller, I bought (and returned) at least two strollers before I bought my favourite stroller. Let me say this now, all jogging strollers are not created equally. So, if you’re going to spend the money on a jogging stroller, buy a good one. It may be $200 more than the one at Walmart, but it truly is worth it.

BOB Revolution SE
I bought a BOB Revolution SE. It is the only luxury jogging stroller I have tried, but why change something when it works for you, right? I love how this stroller handles, the storage space and how much my child likes it - which reminds me - you will want to make sure your child approves the stroller you choose. You will be hard-pressed trying to get your child to join you if he or she is not comfortable in the stroller. After all, if you’re going to spend a lot of money on this stroller, everyone who has to use it, should like it.

Click here to read an informative article from Babyfit.com about how to choose a jogging stroller.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great investment Catherine! It's great your so determined to stay fit while still managing and taking care of your daughter. Does she like being in the stroller while you jog or can she even tell a difference? It would be interesting to see if your daughter grows up to enjoy running and physical activity because of you jogging with her in the stroller at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Catherine! Do you think that you can tie my dogs up to your jogging stroller? Abby's getting on the heavier side and it would be a win-win situation for everyone (especially for me) :). If one of the dogs are bad, you can put them inside the stroller to keep Vic company.

    ReplyDelete